EarthTV® has signed an exclusive distribution agreement with Earth Networks® for their broadcaster products, formerly marketed under the WeatherBug and Sferic brands.
Earth Networks broadcaster products are offered in the USA on a DMA exclusive basis, providing Earth Networks clients a unique market advantage in their region with:
- up-to-date weather images from Earth Networks own network of 950+ HD cameras.
- Weather data from Earth Networks own 5,000 hyper-local weather stations, the world’s best lightning detection network, and information from the National Weather Service and World Meteorological Organization worldwide.
- 80+ real-time weather conditions and 25+ key atmospheric conditions including temperature, wind speed and direction, humidity and more from Earth Networks automatic weather station network.
- access to all weather data via API or web-based monitoring, visualization and alerting platform
- professional-grade, commercial weather stations with or without HD weather cameras, special sensors, sirens and real-time HD weather displays
- optional 24/7 special event coverage by Earth Networks meteorologists to keep track of the situation and alert to any risks.
About Earth Networks:
Earth Networks, an AEM brand, helps organizations across all industries to mitigate weather-related financial, operational and human risk by providing environmental intelligence from the world’s largest weather networks. Earth Networks was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Germantown, Maryland. For more visit: https://www.earthnetworks.com/why-us/.